Every morning I always start my day with yoga, I always find time to do this no matter how busy my day gets as it jump starts my day and it gets me going throughout the day. Sometimes I even do it after office as it relaxes me, it tends to be my escape from the 9 to 5 office horror. Speaking of which I recently came to realization that I wanted to quit this type of job, I wanted to leave the corporate world, do what I love full time (yoga) and luckily I came across an article Quit 9 to 5 Academy review which would help me to transition and achieve my end goal.
After careful planning I knew what I wanted to do and I am very eager to make this plan work. I signed up for affiliate marketing courses as I want to be a successful affiliate marketer and be a full time yoga instructor. This is a dream come true for me, doing something that I really want to do (yoga) and something that I really want to learn about (affiliate marketing).
What does yoga mean to you?
My experience with yoga was really satisfying, beneficial and very calming. That is why I am inspired to share my experience and continue to spread out positive vibes through teaching yoga.
- Yoga gives me clarity. It allows me to focus on and cultivate discernment. It allows me to step back, pause, breathe and regain control when I feel I have none.
- Yoga strengthens my body. It definitely improves my balance, my posture and overall strength.
- Yoga brings me stillness. In this world full of noise, toxicity and chaos, yoga brings me stillness whenever I needed to calm down.
- Yoga heals my mind, body, and spirit. Yoga is like a drug that heals you with no adverse side effects. The series of movements bring you therapeutic benefits and will keep you feeling good.
- Yoga is a way of life. The original context of yoga was spiritual development practices to train the body and mind to self observe and become aware of their own nature. It also brings inner peace.
Benefits of doing yoga
There are a lot of mental and physical benefits of yoga, below are enumerated to name some:
- Improves the quality of life
- Can help improve breathing
- Relieves anxiety
- Can fight depression
- Improves metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Relieves migraines
- Increased flexibility, muscle strength and tone
- Betters your bone health
- Drops your blood pressure
- Stress reduction
- Can promote sleep quality
- Can improve heart health
- Perfects your posture
- Work your way through something that you really want
At this point I am really glad that I was able to find a solution to my problem, first off I really want to learn more about affiliate marketing, find a perfect niche for me and hopefully I get better and better at it. I know this is not easy but I am really motivated to do this and besides nothing is ever easy. I know I still have a lot to learn and research on but I know I can do it through the help of my affiliate marketing courses as well.
Yoga wise, I am more than happy that I can do it more, and that I can teach yoga eventually. I want to master my craft and be the best that I can be so I can share wellness to everybody.
Live a healthy and happy life
Yoga aims for optimum physical, mental and spiritual well being. Yoga gives you strength and makes you happier and fulfilled in the core of your being. The list of the positive things that it can do to a person goes on, the list never ends which makes me want to do more of it.
Living a healthy life is refreshing, light, relaxing and makes you live happier. Choose to take charge of your overall health and feel the difference.